My1STOP.com.my Seller Return Policy
Unless otherwise stated in sellers' Terms section for respective items, My1STOP.com.my e-store tenants, hereinafter referred to as "Sellers", maintain the following return policy:
- Buyers are assumed to have read this return policy and Terms section for respective items before making a purchase.
- If any of the items in this return policy conflict with the terms set forth by the Sellers in the item Terms section, the latter will control.
- Every effort has been made by Sellers to ensure the accuracy of all information, slight errors in advertising may unintentionally occur. Sellers do not provide refund on minor errors on item description or unambiguous claims e.g. item is in good quality, not top quality.
- Buyers should contact Sellers by email or written correspondence in the form of a fax or letter in case of faulty items and negative feedback to My1STOP.com.my or on any of My1STOP.com.my's channel in the Internet should only be left as a last resort.
- Items will be delivered upon full payment to the buyers' address as in the order details. Buyers are assumed to have ensured correct delivery address at the time of making payment
- Faulty items may be returned and a replacement item will be sent or a refund will be given if the correct item can not be sent. For items that go out of stock, buyers will be given a choice of a refund or to wait the period until there is stock (e-store credit).
- Sellers accept returns for an exchange, e-store credit, or refund within 14 days of receipt of the faulty item. Buyers will get their refund in 2 days after receipt of returned item. Returned item must be in its original condition i.e. with original casing, if any, with notice in the parcel containing buyers claims and order number.
- All refunds will be made based on item price only, as in the order details.
- If buyers would like a replacement item, they are to send the faulty item back to the Sellers with resend shipping fees, otherwise Sellers will only refund.
- Postage and shipping charges of returned items are not refundable.
- Sellers do not collect any CODs for the returned items.
- No returns or refunds offered if buyers have changed their minds about the items.
- Charges deriving from delivery mistakes by Sellers will be borne by Sellers, and those deriving from mistakes by buyers will be borne by the buyers e.g. incorrect delivery address.
- Sellers are not directly liable for loss, theft, or damage to any items during transit.
- If Sellers feel that this return policy is being abused, they have the right to refuse any exchange, credit or refund.
- Sellers will inform the necessary buyers via email or phone call, any ammendments to the item Terms overriding this return policy.
- My1STOP.com.my will not be liable for any problems associated with faulty items and return issues as it is only a venue as described in My1STOP.com.my User Agreement. Sellers and buyers may contact My1STOP.com.my for order details in resolving their problems.
This Agreement is effective upon acceptance for new users and is otherwise effective on 31st January 2013.